3M™ Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmets N49 (ULW-BBH N49) are the first multi-use helmets for bump, jump and ballistic operational requirements.
Engineered to provide outstanding head protection, 3M™ Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmets (ULW-BBH) are the first multi-use helmet for bump, jump and ballistic operational requirements. The combination of advanced materials with 3M’s unique processing technology provides ballistic, fragmentation and blunt impact protection at a significantly lower weight than the closest alternative. They are available in a range of sizes and colors, and are configurable with optional accessories for a variety of multi-mission requirements.
- EAR controlled product.
- Highest performance-to-weight ratio on the market.
- Flexible rail system and higher cut of helmet enables compatibility of most operational accessories used by U.S. and Allied Special Forces.
- Blunt Impact Protection performance meets LW-ACH/ECH requirements.
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and meets a minimum of 670 mps (2,200 fps) V-50 for 17 grain (1.1 gram) tested according to STANAG 2920.
- Two boltless retention system options.
- 3M™ Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmets N49 (ULW-BBH N49) are the first multi-use helmets for bump, jump and ballistic operational requirements.
- Ballistic Performance: NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and 17 grain .22 cal FSP V50 >670 m/s
- Blunt Impact Performance: Meets ACH Standards
- Brand: 3M™
- Color: Black, Camo Green, Coyote Brown
- Finished Shell Weight (L): 1.27lbs (575 g)
- Optional Accessories: Hook and loop exterior applique, NVG counterweight
- Product Type: Ballistic Helmet
- Retention: 3M™ X-Back, Team Wendy Cam-Fit™
- Size: Large
- Sizes Available: Extra Large, Large, Medium
- Standard Accessories: 3-Hole NVG Mount, Bungee Cords, Picatinny Rail Adaptor, Rail System
- Suspension: D3O® TRUST