Bellator Level IIIA+
The Bellator Shield is specially designed to meet the demanding needs of high-risk tactical teams. Providing greater vertical protective coverage and a dynamic shape for long gun deployment, the Bellator offers the perfect combination of protection and performance.
- Level IIIA+ protection
- Federal Standard NIJ-STD
- Accurate long-gun deployment
- Ballistic Material - Hybrid composite
- Polyurea coating for enhanced durability and longevity
- 24”x 36” with viewport weighs only 14.40 lbs.
- Lightweight 24”x40” with viewport weighs only 16.10 lbs.
- Mitigates ricochets when deployed on the ground
- Unique Hook and Loop forearm strap attachment system
- Thick high density foam pad 11”x7”x1.5”
- Silhouette shape provides firearms deployment on both shoulders
- Better peripheral view
- Stationary handle
Special Threats Rounds Tested:
- 9mm Fiocchi, 115-grain FMJ projectiles.
- 9mm, 124-grain full metal jacketed (FMJ) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 115-grain jacketed hollow point (JHP) projectiles.
- .357 SIG 125-grain gold dot hollow point (GDHP) projectiles.
- 44-mag., 240-grain semi-wadcutter gas checked (SWCGC) projectiles
- 9mm +P+, 127-grain supreme expansion technology (SXT) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 27-grain SS195 lead free hollow point (LFHP) projectiles.
- 5.7 x 28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip) projectiles.
- 7.62 x 25mm, 95-grain TOKAREV FMJ projectiles.
- .40 cal., 95-grain Aguila projectiles
- With or Without Viewport
- LED Light with Strobe Mode
- 1200 Lumens
- Transport Bag